Lost Ark Trade Skills Leveling
Trade Skills are professions of the game, focused mainly on gathering of materials for craftments of battle items, potions, elixirs and equipment. While many of the ingredients are used in creation of combat items, potions, elixirs and equipment, Trade Skills main goal is to make gold as it is used in many aspects of the game and can be mandatory to progress in the game. To become as efficient as possible at gathering those materials, you need special Trade skills that are unlocked by leveling up chosen Trade skill, which can take quite a bit of time to get to the maximum.
This is why BestBoost.Club team offers Trade Skill leveling for your character! We will take the matter in our own hands and level up desired Trade skill to the required level. After leveling is completed you will be able to take full advantage of the Trade skill with their unlocked abilities and start making money in the game. Remember, Trade Skill progression is account-wide, so you need to level desired profession only once!
Lost Ark Trade Skill boost service includes:
• Trade Skills leveling - we will level the selected professions on your account. Trade Skills are account-wide and require leveling only once;
• Foraging - the main profession used for creation of most battle items. You will be able to gather ingredients required to create healing potions and battle elixirs, bombs, etc;
• Loggin - this Trade skill is mainly used in gathering materials for upgrading of structures and research of your estate;
• Mining - main use is the same as lumbering: gathering materials for upgrading of your estate;
• Excavating - an active profession main purpose of which is to craft new equipment for your character starting Tier 2, as well as your Trade Skill tools. Has most yield and most efficient recipes compared to Trade skills below and the most competition;
• Hunting - used for the same things as archaeology, but uses different nodes and minigames for gathering of materials. Has almost the same yield and competition as archaeology;
• Fishing - same as archaeology and mining, but you work in a safe fishing spot with no competition for gathering of materials with less resource yield. A better profession if you want to calmly gather materials without any hassle in one spot;
Requirements for purchasing Lost Ark Trade Skills leveling:
• This service is done only in piloted mode and requires account sharing;
• Your character must have level 50;
• This service is done only in piloted mode and requires account sharing. Please have Steam Guard enabled on your account;
What's the difference between Trade Skills?
Main difference of Trade Skills is their purpose. Herbalism is a mandatory profession for creator of healing potions, elixirs, bombs and other battle items. Almost any recipe requires it's ingredients. Lumbering and mining main purpose is upgrade and research of your estate - a base of operation at which you can craft items, use ships to complete tasks for gathering of materials, train your pets for positive buffs and more. Archaeology, hunting and fishing compete over the same purpose - resources for crafting of equipment. The difference between those three are the ways those materials are gathered and some different recipes in which ingredients from those professions are used.
Review - Lost Ark Trade Skills Leveling